Cost of dental Implants in Chantilly, VA
Legacy Dentistry of Virginia strives to make dental implants affordable. Call (703) 378-5600 to learn more. Are you considering dental implants as an alternative to removable dentures? The average cost of dental implant treatment is higher than traditional dentures. At Legacy Dentistry of Virginia, we understand that families have cost constraints. Our staff will work with you to find an affordable solution.
Types of Dental ImplantsDifferent Implants are used for replacing single teeth or multiple teeth. They may be necessary after tooth loss or tooth extractions. The cost of dental implants can vary based on implant type:
- For single dental implants, a screw anchors each tooth. These can cost between $4,500 and $6,000.
- Other dental implants replace multiple missing teeth. Two or more screws can anchor an implant replacing multiple teeth.
Tooth Implants and Additional CostsPlacing dental implants requires dental implant surgery. There may be additional costs besides the cost of the implants themselves:
- A bone graft may be required to stabilize the implant.
- Sedation or general anesthesia may be used for dental implant surgery.
- For multiple implants, more than one surgery might be necessary.