Find the Best Dentist Chantilly, VA
Your dental and oral health should be a priority. It is important to find a dentist you trust and feel comfortable with and specializing in your dental care needs. Finding a dentist in Chantilly, VA, does not have to be stressful.
Tips for Finding the Best Dentist
- Search online for reviews from other patients or ask friends and family what their experience has been like at the dental practice they visit – it’s always good to get a second opinion!
- When you start making phone calls, make sure to find a dentist in Chantilly who accepts new patients so that they’re available when you need them. You don’t want your oral health to suffer while you are on a waitlist for a dentist.
- Please take a look at the dentist’s website to see what services they offer. If you already have decent oral health, you don’t need to go to an oral surgeon. If you are looking for basic dental cleaning, look for a general dentistry office or a family dentist. Some practices offer a comprehensive approach where they provide many types of dentistry for the whole family.
- Finally, make sure they have an office location in or near Chantilly, VA to make visiting the dentist convenient for you.
Do these few things before choosing a Chantilly dentist, and chances are, you’ll be happy with the dentist you choose. To make this decision even easier for you, let us introduce our team at Legacy Dentistry of Virginia.
Meet Legacy Dentistry of Virginia
At Legacy Dentistry of Virginia, we offer professional and quality dental services for our patients’ needs. With compassionate and comprehensive care, we can treat any dental concern you may have.
- David Babington, DDS
Dr. David Babington, DDS, grew up in the Chantilly, VA area and graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry. After graduation, Dr. Babington started practicing dentistry with his father, and 13 years later, he took over the practice. He and his staff at Legacy pride themselves on the compassionate care they provide for their patients and the Legacy they have built-in Chantilly, VA.
Dental Care Services
At Legacy Dentistry, we offer a wide range of dental services for new patients. So whether you are missing a tooth, missing a few teeth, or need teeth whitening, or a thorough cleaning, we’ve got you covered!
Here is a brief overview of the services we provide to our patients in Chantilly, VA.
Brushing and flossing your teeth at home is a great way to fend off plaque and tartar build-up, but there are always areas that routine brushing and flossing cannot reach. This is why visiting your dentist at least every six months is important for your oral health. We offer deep cleaning, periodontal treatment, fluoride treatments, and regular exams to ensure you receive the best dental care possible at Legacy.
Missing or cracked teeth can be visually unsettling. We offer dental implants, tooth-colored fillings, dentures, and other procedures to create the smile you deserve. Restorative care is important because it can help prevent further oral damage to the mouth. You can trust our Chantilly dentist to help you make an informed decision about your dental care.
Teaching the importance of basic oral care starts at a young age. We welcome your children to visit Legacy Dentistry for basic, and other dental care needs your child may have. Going to the dentist can be scary for a young child, but our team at Legacy in Chantilly will treat your child like our own and ease your anxiety as a parent by providing a comfortable and fun experience for your child.
Endodontics is a dental practice that deals with teeth and nerve damage, also known as a root canal. If you have severe tooth pain or advanced dental damage, visit Legacy Dentistry of Virginia’s endodontic dentists for expert help! We use state-of-the-art techniques during your root canal therapy to make sure it is quick, easy, and painless.
Cosmetic dental services will help improve your smile and give you the self-confidence boost you may need! At Legacy in Chantilly, VA, we offer several professional quality services for your cosmetic needs:
- Dental crowns and bridges can help cover broken or cracked teeth that may be an eyesore for a patient.
- Invisalign clear aligners can be an excellent option for those who want a straighter smile without the look of metal braces. Invisalign is easy to use, removable, and you can easily maintain your oral practices during treatment.
- If you need a brighter, whiter smile, professional teeth whitening may be for you! Teeth whitening can help you get the clean, quality smile you have always wanted.
Over 40 Years of Dedicated Care
Dr. William “Bill” Babington saw the opportunity to open the door to his dental practice in Chantilly, VA, over 40 years ago. Dr. Bill’s son, David, soon followed in his footsteps as a Chantilly dentist, and they both ran the location together. David’s commitment to high-quality service for every patient that walks in the door reflects his father’s legacy. By incorporating new technologies and equipment, Dr. Babington is always looking for the best ways to ensure every patient is treated with the best dental care.
The Babingtons’ commitment to Chantilly and their compassionate, friendly service is legendary!
Schedule an appointment today!
Whether you need a whitening treatment, dental implants for missing teeth, periodontal treatment, or a crown to cover a tooth, the friendly staff at Legacy of Chantilly, VA, is here for you. For more information about scheduling an appointment, our treatment options, or the dentists and staff, contact us at 703-378-5600. We welcome new patients in the Chantilly, VA area.
3910 Centreville Rd #200 Chantilly, VA 20151
Monday: 9:00am- 5:00 pm
Tuesday- Thursday : 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 – 1:00 pm
Our office is closed on Saturday and Sunday.